Top 10 places to visit in Rajasthan in September – Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan is a land of Maharaja's with a rich and romantic past. Rajasthan dotted by various types of Palaces, Forts, Havelis, Lakes, Wildlife safari, adventures activity, fair and festival. September is best time to visit Rajasthan. List of top places that you can visit in Rajasthan in September.
- Jaipur – Jaipur the City of royal Rajasthan. In Jaipur stunning hilltop forts, glorious palaces, gems market, Rajasthani art and crafts, hand print textiles and many more things to do in Jaipur.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve - This sanctuary have tigers, nilgai, sambar, chital (spotted deer), wild boar and many species of bird, in around 800 sq km area. Nearby places to visit Kankwari Fort and Bhangarh- one of the most haunted places in INDIA.
- Pushkar Camel Fair – India’s famous festival, around 200,000 people attend this unique festival. During the pushkar camel fair at event ground many events happens like moustache competitions, races and dance competitions, camel decoration, tradition sports between visitors V/S local people.
- Ranthambore National Park - Area around 1,334 sq km of wild jungle and rocky ridges. Ranthambore fort, ancient temples, forts, heritage hotels make this places best tourist destinations. The park was a maharajas' hunting ground before converted into Ranthambore National Park.
- Udaipur - Udaipur is Rajasthan's most romantic city and best places for honeymoon tour. Forts, palaces, fairy-tale, temples, heritage hotels, lake view hotel rooms, rooftop candle light dinner make a memorable trip.
- Nahargarh wildlife sanctuary - Nahargarh Biological Park Jaipur also popular as Nahargarh Zoological Park is best place for cross-country adventure tourism.
- Mehrangarh fort - Located in Jodhpur, the Gateway of Thar Desert. Mehrangarh fort is a very popular sightseeing destination of Jodhpur.
- Jaisalmer Fort - Jaisalmer Fort also popular as Sonar fort in Hindi "Sonar ka Qila". For was built in 1156 AD by the Maharaja Bhati Rajput ruler Rao Jaisal. Major sightseeing places in the city of Jaisalmer. For Jaisalmer tour packages, best time to visit, tour guide and things to do, contact us.
- Bundi – Bundi off beat destination in Rajasthan, Historical building, forts, palaces, step wells, temples are local tourist attraction in Bundi.
- Sand dunes - Jeep safari, Desert camping, Camel ride, Sunset photography best part of sand dunes. Jaisalmer thar desert popular places for things to do in Jaisalmer fort.
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In September
Abhaneri Festival: Abhaneri' festival will be held at the Abhaneri village in Dausa, to promote rural tourism by Rajasthan tourism deparment.