March is the best month for a tour in Rajasthan. The weather of Rajasthan in this month is more welcoming. This time of the year is best if you are a travel lover or traveler who loves to discover destination and just don’t want to confine in the luxury and comforts of any resort or a hotel. This time is amazing because it is a time when the natives just making life a celebration and show to the world why Rajasthan is called the ‘land of colors’and shows royality of Rajasthan. In each of the festivals of Rajasthan there is something special to see.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in March - Rajasthan Tourism
1. Jaisalmer: - Jaisalmer is also known as the Golden City of Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is best places to visit in Rajasthan in March because nights are cozy & cool and days are pleasant. The main point of attraction to visit in Jaisalmer is Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, and Patwon ki Haveli. Jaisalmer Tourism
2. Mewar: - Mewar is the best place to visit in Rajasthan in March. At that time a cultural festival is conducted in Kumbhalgarh fort and lots of artists come from various parts of the state to show their talent of art.
3. Jaipur: - Jaipur is also known as Pink City, but here you see lots of magnified colors of Rajasthan of history, culture, monuments, fairs and festivals, and much more. Jaipur is a place of Rajasthan which is never forgettable and makes a happy memory in your heart. It is also known as best places to visit in Rajasthan in March. Jaipur Tourism
4. Pushkar: - Pushkar is holy pilgrimage site for Hindus. There are 52 ghats, and 400 temples, which is the best place for your vacations. The main point of attractions to visit in Pushkar is Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, and Savitri Temple. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in March. Pushkar Tourism
5. Jodhpur: - Jodhpur is also known as Blue city of Rajasthan. This place is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in March. The main point of attraction in Jodhpur is Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Gardens, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Ghanta Ghar, Kalyana Lake and Garden, Masuria Hills, Sardar Samand Lake, etc. Jodhpur Tourism
6. Mount Abu: - Mount Abu is the only hill station in the state of Rajasthan. The highest point of Mount Abu is Guru Sikhar. It attracts lots of Indian and foreigners every year and shows the distinctive blend of the flavors of Rajasthan. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in March. Mount Abu Tourism
7. Sawai Madhopur: - Sawai Madhopur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh in 1763. This park is very popular due to Ranthambore National Park, it is a home of inhabiting tigers. It is one of the main tourist attraction in Rajasthan. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in March.
8. Keoladeo National Park: - It is also known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and also attracts lots of visitors every year in winter. It is a World Heritage Site and a delight for bird-lovers & bird photography. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in March. Keoladeo National Park
9. Udaipur: - Udaipur, the city of Lakes, is amazing landscape with beautiful lakes is very popular places to visit in Rajasthan in March. The main point of attraction to visit in Udaipur is Lake Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, City Palace, Bagore Ki Haveli, and Lake Pichola. Udaipur Tourism
10.Dausa: - Dausa is known for its palaces, historical grandeur, and amazing structures. It is also one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan during March. The main point of attraction in Rajasthan is Abhaneri, Chawand, Mehandipur Balaji temple, Gopinath temple and Bara Baoli.
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In March
Elephant Festival: - This festival is celebrated in Jaipur, Rajasthan on the evening of Holi in March. Here you enjoy Elephant Polo and Elephant Dance. This festival is held in Jaipur every year.
Gangaur Festival: - Gangaur Festival is celebrated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This festival is celebrated for eighteen days during Chaitra according to the calendar. It is one of the very popular festivals of Rajasthan.
Holi Festival: - Holi is a festival of colors. It is most fun-filled Hindu festival which is celebrated in all around India. This festival is celebrated in the month of March. Indian's enjoy this festival a lot, with that foreigners also visit India during Holi, to enjoy this festival.