June is the best month for a tour in Rajasthan. The weather of Rajasthan in this month is more welcoming. This time of the year is best if you are a travel lover or traveler who loves to discover destination and just don’t want to confine in the luxury and comforts of any resort or a hotel. This time is amazing because it is a time when the natives just making life a celebration and show to the world why Rajasthan is called the ‘land of colors’and shows royality of Rajasthan. In each of the festivals of Rajasthan there is something special to see.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in June - Rajasthan Tourism
1. Mount Abu: - It is a best place for chilling with your buddies. In the whole state of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is the only hill station. Highest point of Mount Abu is Guru Sikhar. Every year lots of foreigners and Indian visit here. It shows the distinctive blend of the flavors of Rajasthan. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in June.
2. Udaipur: - Udaipur, the city of Lakes, is amazing landscape with beautiful lakes is very popular places to visit in Rajasthan in June. The main point of attraction to visit in Udaipur is Saheliyon ki Bari, Lake Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, City Palace, and Lake Pichola.
3. Sawai Madhopur: - Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh found this city in 1763. This city is very popular due to Ranthambore National Park, it is a home of inhabiting tigers. Ranthambore National Park is one of the main tourist attraction in Rajasthan, with that you also enjoy at Ganesh Temple, Malik Talao, Khandar Fort, Jogi Mahal, Shri Mahaveeriji Temple, etc. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in June. Ranthambore National Park is one of the main wildlife sanctuaries of Rajasthan.
4. Jaipur: - Jaipur is also known as Pink City, but here you see lots of magnified colors of Rajasthan of history, culture, monuments, fairs and festivals, and much more. Jaipur is never forgettable and makes a happy memory in your heart. It is also known as best places to visit in Rajasthan in June. Best tourist attractions in Jaipur are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, etc. Jaipur Tourism
5. Ajmer: - Ajmer is very popular state of Rajasthan for Dargah Sharif, a shrine of sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti. Ajmer is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in the month of June. Main point of attraction to visit in Ajmer is Dargah Sharif, Ana Sagar Lake, Naag Pathar ranges, etc.
6. Pushkar: - Pushkar is holy pilgrimage site for Hindus in Rajasthan. Lots of peoples visit here every year. There are 52 ghats, and 400 temples in Pushkar, which is the best place for your vacations. The main point of attractions to visit in Pushkar is Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, and Savitri Temple. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in June.
7. Bundi: - Bundi is very popular for its lakes, rustic charm, and temples. Best places to visit in Bundi is Taragarh Fort, Garh Palace, Raniji Ki Baori, Step Wells, Jait Sagar Lake, Nawal Sagar, etc. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in May.
8. Keoladeo National Park: - It is most popularly known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and also attracts lots of Indian and foreigners every year. It is a World Heritage Site and a delight for bird-lovers & bird photography. It is best place to visit in Rajasthan in month of June.
9. Bharatpur: - Bharatpur is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in June month. Main tourist attractions to visit in Bharatpur are a Keoladeo National park, Government Museum, Bankebihari temple, Laxman temple, Keoladeo Shiva temple, Lohagarh temple, etc.
10. Bishnoi & Pali: - Bishnoi and Pali is very popular in Rajasthan from few decades and also the best places to visit in Rajasthan in June. It is the best place who loves rural tourism and wants to experience traditional village life. Rajasthan also promotes village safari in villages.
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In June
Puri Rath Yatra: - Puri Rath Yatra is very popular festival of Lord Jagannath. At this time lots of devotees from various corners of India, visit Puri, this festival is started in the month of June - July month every year.