Best 10 Places to visit in Rajasthan in July - Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan in July, It is warm but not too hot as in May & June as the rainy season start. Planning to visit in July in Rajasthan is perfectly. Remember the western parts of Rajasthan are semi arid regions & rains bring in a lot of relief from the summer season. List of top 10 Places to visit in Rajasthan in July.
- Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer is a world heritage site in Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is home to several beautiful forts, palaces, majestic lakes etc. Jaislmer is also known as 'The Sun City' or 'The Golden City' mainly because of the golden appearance due to its yellow sand and sandstone structures of the city. The best time to visit Jaisalmer is between the months of July to December..
- Jodhpur - You can visit Jodhpur anytime, whenever you want to, but there is a time which is best to visit Jodhpur that is July to december and January & February. Jodhpur is called Sun City there are mehrangarh fort, Umaid bhawan palace, Jaswant thada, Mandore garden are best places to visit in Jodhpur.
- Bundi - Bundi is another beautiful city of Rajasthan with historical forts, magnificent palaces and temples. Discover the best attractions in Bundi with “Rajasthan City Day Tour” – Rajasthan Tourism.
- Jagmandir Palace - Jag Mandir Palace is tourist attraction of Udaipur city. Situated in lake pichola, best places for boat ride, destination wedding. There is a beautiful garden, measume.
- Karni Mata Temple - Popular tourist spot among devotees that is dedicated to Karni Mata also know as Nari Mata Temple. India's weirder attractions and home of around 20000 sacred rats.
- Step Well of Bundi – Step wells of Bundi immensely beautiful & have a unique design and architecture. Step wells are wells that is used to stored water, designed by descending a set of steps.
- Tal Chappar Sanctuary – Tal Chappar Sanctuary is home of blackbucks and is also home to a variety of birds.
- Jawai Leopard Camp - where leopards roam wild and free.
- Barmer Desert – Barmer is major part of the Thar Desert. It have historical sites and is a popular tourist destination, many adventure things to while on Barmer tour.
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal, City palace, Albert Hall, Nahargarh Fort, city center, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, white temple, govind de ji temple - Guinness world record holder are major tourist places to visit in Jaipur.
Rajasthan Tours & Travels - Best All Inclusive Rajasthan Tour Packages, Book Now & Get Best Deals. Holiday planning made simple, fun and smart! - Www.RajasthanCityDayTour.Com