Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan in December - Rajasthan Tourism
Top 10 Places to visit in Rajasthan in December. In December month highest temperature around 24°C Lowest around 8°C Sunshine Hours 8 hrs. Suitable time for the holidays, sightseeing, and engaging various tourist activities. For Christmas and New Year celebrations Rajasthan have wonderful destination. List of top 10 places to visit in Rajasthan in December. “Rajasthan City Day Tour” offers best deals in tour packages, hotels booking and rent a car services.
1. Jaipur – Capital of Rajasthan and main tourist destination of Rajasthan tourism. “Rajasthan City Day Tour” offer cheap tour package to visit Rajasthan. Jaipur Tourism offers sightseeing, shopping, traditional food, elephant safari, photography and many more.
2. Udaipur – Udaipur tour packages with “Rajasthan City Day Tour” and explore the beautiful city. Book your Udaipur holidays, Best place for destination wedding, corporate events. Lake view hotel room, roof top candle light dinner awesome places for couples - Udaipur tourism.
3. Mount abu – Mount Abu in the Sirohi region of Rajasthan is beautiful and one and only hill station in Rajasthan. It is one of the most popular retreats for vacationers and summer holiday destination.
4. Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, jaswant Thada, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, TheStep Well - Toorji Ka Jhalara, Clock Tower, Mandore Gardens, Sachiya Mata Temple are top tourist destination in Jodhpur to visit in December - Jodhpur Tourism.
5. Bikaner - The camel country of India. Junagarh fort, Karni Mata temple, camel festival, desert safari, fort, palaces, temples are Bikaner tourist attraction to visit in Rajasthan in December. Read more Bikaner Tourism.
6. Jaisalmer - Heritage havelis, splendid temples & local market. Jaisalmer Fort, Desert Safari Camps are the prime tourist attractions and many adventure things to do in Jaisalmer. Read more Jaisalmer Tourism
7. Ranthambhore National Park - Tiger reserve and one of the best wildlife safari, birding, flora & faun destination in Rajasthan. Ranthambhore national park is major wildlife tourist attraction in the country for spotting tigers.
8. Sariska National Park - Sariska National Park is heaven for wildlife species in Rajasthan. Located in Alwar district of Rajasthan. Sariska tiger reserve best time to visit December.
9. Chittorgarh - This word brings to mind gallant heroic Rajput warrior like Maharana Pratap, Rani Padmini, Rana Kumbha, etc. Chittorgarh is one of the largest forts in India, Vijay Stambha, kirti stambh, Meera Temple, Sanwariyaji Temple, Padmini's Palace, Rana Kumbha Palace, Gaumukh Reservoir, fateh prakash palace museum are the famous tourist attraction to visit in chittorgarh, Rajasthan Tourism.
10. Bishnoi village - Tour to rural Rajasthan.