Top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in August – Rajasthan Tourism
Planning to visit Rajasthan a majestic part of India in August. If you want to go to places with lesser rainfalls, Rajasthan the incredible state of India, best destination for tour in August. List of Rajasthan offbeat destinations to enjoy the mid-monsoon August and take advantage of the off-season prices. Top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in August – Rajasthan Tourism.
- Jaipur - City Palace, Observatory Jantar mantar, Hawa Mahal – The wind palace, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal – The water palace see the planned layout and local market of Jaipur – The pink city of INDIA.
- Udaipur - City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon ki bari, Jag mandir palace major destination to visit. Udaipur is best for wedding destination and corporate events.
- Mount Abu – Mount abu is only hill station in Rajasthan. Mount abu is known for tourist destinations like Dilwara Temples, Nakki Lake, Achalgarh Fort, Toad Rock, Guru Shikhar, Peace Park, Arbuda Devi Temple, Sunset Point, ect. Lets make a plan for summer season.
- Jodhpur - Mehrangarh fort Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace & Museum, Jaswat thada, Government museum, Mandore garden, Balsamand lake, Rao Jodha desert rock park, Ghanta ghar, Mahamandir Temple, Osian, Kunj bihari temple are point of interest and many more activity to do in Jodhpur.
- Jaisalmer - Jaisamer fort, Bada bagh, Folklore museum, Nathmal ki haveli, Tilon ki pol gadisar lake, Jain temples, The thar heritage museum, Tanot Rai Mata Mandir, Golden park, capus and safaries, Desert cultural centre, Vyas chhatri, Kaba fort, Rani ka mahal, Jaisal art gallery, Raja ka mahal, laxminatham handicraft, Desert national park, The golden city Jaisalmer, Government Museum, Fort palace Jaisalmer fort, Tazia tower, Baiya haveli, Amar sagar jain temple, Gadisar circle Major tourist attractions.
- Chittorgarh – Chittorgarh come in mind with many historical stories, warrior and rajput heroes. Visit of chittorgarh make your tour memorable.
- Pushkar - Pushkaris a spiritual city located in Ajmer district of Rajasthan. It is known for its Pushkar camel fair, Kartik snan, Brahma Temple, desert and many more.
- Ranakpur - Ranakpur is a village in the Pali district of Rajasthan. Ranakpur temple and near by Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary is main tourist point of Ranakpur. It is best places to know more about Rajasthani culture.
- Shekhwati - Lavish Mandawa Fort, Mukunsgarh Fort, Dundlord Fort , famouse places like Chhatri of Hammir Singh, Haveli of Girdarilal Sigtia, Sahaj Ram Poddar Chhatri, Sona Ki Dukan Haveli, Biharji Temple, and Narsingh Das Tiberwala Haveli are worthy places visit them.
- Ranthambore National Park - Wild Jungle in 1,334 sq km with large number of bird species, animals. Ranthambore national park is special for Tiger lover.
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In August
Teej festival one of the famous festival of this season. On the occasion in Jaipur - Royal procession ceremony happened every year.