April is the best month for a tour in Rajasthan. The weather of Rajasthan in this month is more welcoming. This time of the year is best if you are a travel lover or traveler who loves to discover destination and just don’t want to confine in the luxury and comforts of any resort or a hotel. This time is amazing because it is a time when the natives just making life a celebration and show to the world why Rajasthan is called the ‘land of colors’and shows royality of Rajasthan. In each of the festivals of Rajasthan there is something special to see.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in April - Rajasthan Tourism
1. Jaipur: - Jaipur is very popular with its unique name i.e. Pink City, but here you see lots of magnified colors of Rajasthan of history, culture, monuments, fairs and festivals, and much more. Jaipur is a city of Rajasthan which is never forgettable and makes a sweet memory in your heart. It is also one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. Jaipur Tourism
2. Jodhpur: - Jodhpur is popular known with its unique name i.e. Blue city of Rajasthan. This place is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. The main point of attraction in Jodhpur is Mandore Gardens, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Kalyana Lake, and Garden, Ghanta Ghar, Masuria Hills, Sardar Samand Lake, etc. Jodhpur Tourism
3. Chhitorgarh: - Chittorgarh is counted as one of the most ancient city in Indian history. In 734 AD, Maurya dynasty found this city. Chhitorgarh is also the birth place of Maharana Pratap and Meera Bai. This place is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. Main point of attraction in Chittorgarh is Chittorgarh fort, Rana Kumbha’s palace, Kumbhaswamini temple, Fateh Prakash Palace, Vijay Stambha, Rani Padmini’s palace, Kalika Mata temple, etc.
4. Sawai Madhopur: - Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh found this city in 1763. This city is very popular due to Ranthambore National Park, it is a home of inhabiting tigers. Ranthambore National Park is one of the main tourist attraction in Rajasthan. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April.
5. Alwar: - Alwar is very popular destination of Rajasthan to visit in month of April. Their are lots of tourist attractions in Alwar, i.e. Bala Quila Fort, Bhangarh Fort, Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, Siliserh Lake Palace, Kesroli, Sariska Palace, Alwar City Palace, etc.
6. Mount Abu: - Mount Abu is the only hill station in the whole state of Rajasthan. Guru Sikhar is highest point of Mount Abu. It attracts lots of Indian and also foreigners every year and shows the distinctive blend of the flavors of Rajasthan. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. Mount Abu Tourism
7. Bundi: - Bundi is best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. Bundi is very popular for its lakes, rustic charm, and temples. Main point of attraction in Bundi is Garh Palace, Taragarh Fort, Step Wells, Raniji Ki Baori, Nawal Sagar, Jait Sagar Lake, etc.
8. Ajmer: - Ajmer is very popular state of Rajasthan due to Dargah Sharif, a shrine of sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti. Ajmer is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. Main tourist attraction to visit in Ajmer is Dargah Sharif, Nasiyan Jain temple, Ana Sagar lake, Nareli Jain temple, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, etc.
9. Bharatpur: - Bharatpur is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in month of April. Main tourist attractions to visit in Bharatpur are a Keoladeo National park, Bankebihari temple, Government Museum, Keoladeo Shiva temple, Laxman temple, Lohagarh temple, etc.
10. Pushkar: - Pushkar is holy pilgrimage site for Hindus in Rajasthan. There are 52 ghats, and 400 temples in Pushkar, which is the best place for your vacations. The main point of attractions to visit in Pushkar is Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, and Savitri Temple. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in April. Pushkar Tourism
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In April
Urs Ajmer: - Urs Ajmer is celebrated in Dargah Sharif at Ajmer, Rajasthan as a Death anniversary (Urs) of Sufi saint Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chishti. This festival is celebrated in the month of April. So if you visit in Rajasthan in month of April then you have to join that festival.