Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan in October – Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan Tour- holds greatest of treasures rich culture tradition, fair and festival, landscapes. Top 10 places to visit in Rajasthan in October month. These top tourist places to visit in October listed below, While tour to Rajasthan shouldn't be missed these best places to visit in October. October Temperature around 25°C normal, 35°C Warmest and 20° is Coldest. October will be pleasant and nice weather. Rajasthan in October is cool in early morning and evening, November Day time sunny and comfortable. List of top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in October. "Rajasthan City Day Tour" offers tour packages for Rajasthan at low price.
1. Pushkar – Surround by the majestic hills on all three sides, Pilgrimage and oldest cities in Rajasthan. Lakes and Temples are main attraction of these place, Not only October any time you can visit this place.
2. Bikaner - Considered to be first choice to visit November, Bikaner is absolutely a beautiful destination for those who’re looking for a winter vacation. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan - October in the Golden City.
3. Lake Pichola in Udaipur – An artificial fresh water lake developed in the year 1362 AD. You can enjoy here boat ride and sunset point and many more things to do in Udaipur.
4. Amer Fort in Jaipur – Nearby Jaipur City one of the best destination in Rajasthan that you can visit in October, at fort elephant safari main tourist activity in Jaipur.
5. City Palace Udaipur - Palace of Mewar Maharaja in Udaipur. Around 400 years old palace now major tourist attraction of the Lake City of Udaipur.
6. Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur - Build by Rao Jodha in 1460 in Jodhpur, Popular as a largest forts in India. Mehrangarh fort situated on the hill on 410 feet height, visit more tourist places in Jodhpur.
7. Kumbhalgarh Fort Udaipur- situated in Udaipur Aravalli Hills, one of the best fort in Udaipur, that you can visit in October.
8. Jaisalmer Fort, Udaipur - Jaisalmer Fort is one of the largest fort of Jaisalmer, Arial view of city make this best tourist point in Jaisalmer.
9. Sand Dunes Jaisalmer - Sand dunes one of the part of Jaisalmer visit, camel or Jeep, desert adventure, musical dance program and many things to attend at the desert camp.
10. Jaipur - Rajmandir cinema, Birla temple - The white temple, Central museum, Jaipur royal city palace, Gaitor cenotaph, Amber fort, Hawa mahal, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh, Govind dev ji temple & Jal mahal are list of sightseeing places.
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In October
Dussehra:- Dussehra is a Hindu festival celebrated all over the country as a victory of good over evil.
Adventure Festival:- Adventure Festival started off to boost tourism, adventure festival is a paradise for adventure-sports lovers.