February is the best month for a tour in Rajasthan. The weather of Rajasthan in this month is more welcoming. This time of the year is best if you are a travel lover or traveler who loves to discover destination and just don’t want to confine in the luxury and comforts of any resort or a hotel. This time is amazing because it is a time when the natives just making life a celebration and show to the world why Rajasthan is called the ‘land of colors’and shows royality of Rajasthan. In each of the festivals of Rajasthan, there is something special to see.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Rajasthan in February - Rajasthan Tourism
1. Jaisalmer: - Jaisalmer is also known as Golden City of Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is best places to visit in Rajasthan in February because nights are cozy & cool and days are pleasant. The main point of attraction to visit in Jaisalmer is Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, and Patwon ki Haveli. Jaisalmer Tourism
2. Jaipur: - Jaipur is also known as Pink City, but here you see lots of magnified colors of Rajasthan of history, culture, monuments, fairs and festivals, and much more. Jaipur is a place of Rajasthan which is never forgetable and makes a happy memory in your heart. It is also known as best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. Jaipur Tourism
3. Jodhpur: - Jodhpur is also known as Blue city of Rajasthan. This place is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. Main point of attraction in Jodhpur is Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Gardens, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Ghanta Ghar, Kalyana Lake and Garden, Masuria Hills, Sardar Samand Lake, etc. Jodhpur Tourism
4. Sawai Madhopur: - Sawai Madhopur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh in 1763. This park is very popular due to Ranthambore National Park, it is a home of inhabiting tigers. It is one of the main tourist attraction in Rajasthan. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in February.
5. Pushkar: - Pushkar is holy pilgrimage site for Hindus. Their are 52 ghats, and 400 temples, which is best place for your vacations. Main point of attractions to visit in Pushkar is Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, and Savitri Temple. It is also one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. Pushkar Tourism
6. Udaipur: - Udaipur, the city of Lakes, is amazing landscape with beautiful lakes is very popular places to visit in Rajasthan in February. The main point of attraction to visit in Udaipur is Lake Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, and Lake Pichola. Udaipur Tourism
7. Ajmer: - Ajmer is very popular state of Rajasthan for Dargah Sharif, a shrine of sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti. Ajmer is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. Main point of attraction to visit in Ajmer is Ana Sagar Lake, Dargah Sharif, Naag Pathar ranges, etc.
8. Bundi: - Bundi is best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. Bundi has known for its lakes, rustic charm, and temples. Main point of attraction in Bundi is colorful markets, patterned houses, and amazing structure.
9. Bikaner: - Bikaner is founded by Rao Bhika and the Nehra Jats. Two artforms are very popular in Bikaner i.e. Usta and Chadwa. It is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. The main point of attractions in Bikaner are Lalgarh Palace, Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple, Laxmi Niwas Palace, Bikaner Camel Festival, Laxmi Nath Temple, etc. Bikaner Tourism
10. Chittorgarh: - Chittorgarh is one of the most ancient city in Indian history. This city was founded by Maurya dynasty in 734 AD. This city is also the birth place of historical figures i.e. Maharana Pratap and Meera Bai. It is also one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan in February. Main point of attraction in Chittorgarh is Rana Kumbha’s palace, Chittorgarh fort, Fateh Prakash Palace, Kumbhaswamini temple, Rani Padmini’s palace, Vijay Stambha, Kalika Mata temple, etc.
Places To Visit In Rajasthan Month Wise
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan In February
Basant Panchami: - Basant Panchami is celebrated in fifth day of the bright fortnight in month of Magha according to hindu calendar. This festival is very antique in itself. This festival is also celebrated in various states of India with various names like as Basant Panchami is celebrated as Sirapanchami in Bihar and Orissa.
Surajkund Crafts Fairs: - Surajkund Crafts Fair is organized by Department of Tourism, Ministry of Tourism and Culture-Government of India in collaboration with Haryana Tourism in the month of February. In 1981, the first celebration of this festival is organized.
Shekhawati Fair: - Sekhawati Fair is celebrated in Nawalgarh, Sikar, Jhunjhunu and Churu in the district of Shekhawati. This Fair is celebrated to promote the arts and culture of Shekhawati. Every year this fair is celebrated two days in the month of February.
Maha Shivaratri: - Maha Shivratri is celebrated in the month of Margshirsh for the great night of Shiva. Devotees of Lord Shiva observe fast this day. On this day the linga of Lord Shiva is bathed with milk, water, and honey.