Heritage Hotels In Jaipur - Fort & Palace Now Converted Into Heritage Hotels - Rajasthan Tourism
Heritage Hotels In Jaipur: The palaces, forts & culture are roots of Rajasthan’s name on the world map. Most of the homes of erstwhile royal families are converted into hotels which not only provide accommodation with finest services but also provide a chance to explore the real culture of Rajasthan & feel the royalty. All heritage hotels offer a grand welcome & special treatment to guests. Because of unique location, historical buildings & exotic architecture breathtaking views are guaranteed at these properties. Royal lifestyle is ensured in these properties; this is achieved by creating a perfect blend of historical architecture & fine modern amenities.
- Rambagh Palace: Hotel Rambagh Palace is a property owned by erstwhile royal family of Jaipur estate; maintained under the flagship of Taj Group of hotels this property is considered as the best hotel not only in Jaipur but all Rajasthan. Located at a very prime location on Tonk Road, Jaipur, adjacent to Central Park is icing on the cake.
- Jai Mahal Palace: Jai Mahal Palace is another property of prestigious Taj group of hotels in Jaipur. Lush green gardens, extraordinary service are just common thing in this hotel. It is located in Civil Lines, most posh locality of city.
- Raj Mahal Palace: Raj Mahal Palace is counted in the most luxurious hotels in city. Beautiful palace hotel, lavish food, exceptionally decorated rooms & other parts of hotels are USP of this hotel. It is located at Sardar Patel Marg, c-scheme, Jaipur. Very well connected to all parts of the city.
- Royal Heritage Haveli: This heritage property was built by Maharaja Madho Singh of Jaipur, is now a boutique hotel offering best services & royal accommodation. Royal Heritage Haveli is located in Khatipura locality of Jaipur situated at a distance of 7 km from Jiapur city center.
- Samod Palace: Samod Palace can be titled as the best heritage property in mid-range hotels in Jaipur. Fine interiors, lavish lawn, lip smacking food & royal treatment to guests are some of the major adds of this property. It is located at Gangapol area of Jaipur which is very close to city center.
- Alsisar House: Alsisar House is owned & governed by the thakur of Alsisar village, Alsisar house hotel is one of their 3 prime heritage properties in Rajasthan. This property is run by the men of blue blood which can be felt by the way this property functions. Mesmerizing interiors, unmatched hospitality are some of the must in this hotel. It is located at 4 km from Jaipur city center on Sansarchandra road.
- Shahpura House: Shahpura House is very popular mid-range hotel in Jaipur. Because of the traditional architecture with all modern amenities this hotel ranks top in traveler’s choice. It is located in Banipark area of Jaipur.
- Mandava Haveli: Named after legendry village Mandava of Shekhawati region in Rajasthan do justice to its name by providing the authentic haveli property with all luxurious treatment. Located on Sansar Chandra road of Jaipur, it is very close to cental bus stand & Railway junction.
- Narain Niwas: Narain Niwas is a heritage hotel which is owned by Thakur of Kanota , lavish lawns, marble swimming pool, fine bar named as Bar Palladio, exceptionally beautiful rooms are some factors which makes this hotel able to mark its entry in the elite club of heritage hotels.
- Khandela Haveli: Khandela Haveli has its root in the village Khandela whichis believed to be 2000 years old; Rajputs of different clans has ruled Khandela over a long period of time. The last were Rajputs of Shekhawat clan, the descendants of ruler of Khandela are owner of this heritage hotel. The owners make sure that guests staying in this hotel experience the royalty of a king. Beautifu interiors, frescos in this hotel recreates that golden era of history. It is located in Banipark area of Jaipur which is very well connected & safe area of Jaipur.