Rajasthan Travel Guide – Rajasthan City Day Tour
Rajasthan; Land of brave warriors, swords, valor, sacrifice & hospitality. Rajasthan is the Indian state, situated in the western part of the country. From desert to hills this state is most diversified land on the Indian subcontinent. The rich culture, architectural marvels & proud history of this land of Rajput warrior makes it the best tourist destination of India. As soon as the name of Rajasthan flashes in the mind the very first thing which strikes is the grand palaces, desert, courage & valor. There are grand forts in every city of the state; each district of this magnificent land has its own unique identity. Palaces of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner are special & magnificent in architectural dimension. Numbers of national parks are not less than a boon for the tourists. Heritage hotels of Rajasthan raised the bar for the entire hospitality concept across the globe. Rajasthan marks its presence significantly in very elite club of most welcoming hosts in world. Luxurious train “Palace on Wheels” has just set new standards in the railway world across the Globe.
Rajasthani culture is believed to be the most welcoming cultures in world; till date probably Rajasthan is the only place in India which still practices the old traditional regimes in day to day lives. Beautiful turbans, adoring mustaches of men & colorful dresses with glittering jewelry of women is a true treat for the eyes of tourists. Different dance styles like Kaalbeliya & Ghumar; unique musical instruments like algoza & Ravanhatha are capable to take anyone on a soulful journey of music.
Rajasthan is considered as the top tourist destination across India. Because of diversified land, rich culture & grand forts Rajasthan makes a perfect holiday destination. Welcoming people ensures the safety & enjoyable holidays in Rajasthan.
Top Tourist Places And Attractions In Rajasthan
Jaipur – The Pink city of Rajasthan, Udaipur – The Lake City of Rajasthan, Jodhpur – The Blue city of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer – The Golden city of Rajasthan, Pushkar / Ajmer – The spiritual city of Rajasthan, Mount Abu – The Hill station of Rajasthan, Chittorgarh – The fort city of Rajasthan, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Bundi, Kota, Dausa, Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Barmer, Bhilwara, Dholpur, Dungarpur, Hanumangarh, Jalore, Jhalawar, Karauli, Nagaur, Pali, Sawaimadhopur, Shekhawati, Sriganganagar, Tonk.
- Let us help you plan your perfect holiday.
- Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace.
- Easy, Secure, Trusted & Reliable.
- Verified Travels Agents.
- Happy Travellers & Recommended
- Quality Control & 24/7 Support
- Discover Hot Deals
Rajasthan Tour Package - Book Tour @ Rs.15,999/ OnwardsBest Price Guaranteed · Customize Tour Package · Best Deals Low Prices · 24/7 Customer Service.
Best Time To Visit Rajasthan
Winters (October to March) is a ideal time to pay a visit to Rajasthan
Why Visit Rajasthan?
To experience Palace, Havelies, Heritage Fort, Desert Safari, Culture, Traditions, Wildlife, Handicrafts, Religious places, Fairs & Festivals, Lakes, Sand Dunes, etc.
Rajasthan Tourism - The Incredible State of India
Rajasthan Tourism - The Incredible state of India. Known for rich heritage, fairs & festivals, wildlife, thar desert, unique tradition and many more. Rajasthan is one of the best tourist destinations in India. For both international and domestic tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its heritage forts, palaces, art and culture, Fair and Festivals. Rajasthan is part of “Golden Triangle Tour”. Golden triangle is most affordable tour packae. Every third foreign tourist visiting India travels to Rajasthan.
Top tourist destination with natural beauty and a great history, Rajasthan has a flourishing tourism industry. The palaces and forts of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, lakes of Udaipur, Mount abu and desert of Jaisalmer, Bikaner are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, Indian and foreign. Many old palaces and forts have been converted into heritage hotels.
Rajasthan Tourism - Rajasthan Tour Packages
Rajasthan Tourism - The Incredible state of India. Known for rich heritage, fairs & festivals, wildlife, thar desert, unique tradition and many more.
Rajasthan Tour Packages for leisure holiday seeker, family tour, newly-wed couple, trip with friends, history enthusiast, student group tour, thrill seeker, culture devotee, wildlife lover & photographer. While leisure vacationers, places like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mount abu, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Pushkar, Mandava and others serve as the perfect tourist destinations.
For destination wedding, events & honeymooners, they can savor the love and romance in The Lake city - Udaipur and others. Adventure enthusiast can feast on an array of activities like elephant ride, boat ride, desert safari, camping, hot air ballooning, wildlife safari and several others activities. For the culture devotees Pushkar & Ajmer main attraction, each and every corner of Rajasthan holds something for them.
Rajasthan Tour Packages
Latest Updates & Trending – Rajasthan Tourism
- Celebration Of Rajasthan Diwas 2018 – Rajasthan City Day Tour
- Amer (Amber) Fort – History, Architecture, Visit Timing
- Hotel Khandela Haveli Jaipur, India – Hotel Reviews, Photos, Restaurant, Room Price
- Hotel Narain Niwas Palace Jaipur, India – Hotel Reviews, Photos, Restaurant, Room Price.
- Hotel Mandawa Haveli Jaipur, India – Hotel Reviews, Photos, Restaurant, Room Price
- Hotel Royal Heritage Haveli Jaipur, India – Hotel Reviews, Photos, Restaurant, Room Price
- Hotel Alsisar Haveli Jaipur, India – Hotel Reviews, Photos, Restaurant, Room Price
- Gangaur Festival Royal Celebration In Jaipur Rajasthan India – Dates
- 10 Facts About The Kumbh Mela That You Probably Did Not Know
- Ardh Kumbh Mela Prayag, Allahabad 2019 – Bathing Dates
Best Time To Visit Rajasthan months wise - Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan is an Indian state on the western end of the Republic of India; Rajasthan has the extreme climate conditions especially in summers. Scorching sun, desert, hot climate are some of the climatic attributes of this Royal state. Summers can be relatively tough time to visit Rajasthan for people especially coming from colder areas. Best time to visit Rajasthan is winters which stretch from the month of October to March 2nd week. Winters are pleasant; shining sun, cool breeze & nature blooming makes Rajasthan the best place for holidaying.
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in January
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in February
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in March
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in April
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in May
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in June
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in July
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in August
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in September
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in October
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in November
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in December