List of Tourist Places to Visit in Rajasthan
Jaipur – The Pink city of Rajasthan: City Palace, Amber Fort and Palace, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh fort, Village safari, albert hall, Jal mahal, temples, heritage haveli, samode palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory.
Udaipur – The Lake City of Rajasthan: Fateh Prakash Palace, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Lake Pichola, Haldi Ghati, Jagmandir Palace.
Jodhpur – The Blue city of Rajasthan: Mehrangarh Fort, Village safari, local market of Old Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
Jaisalmer – The Golden city of Rajasthan:Jaisalmer Fort, Sand Dunes camel safari, Tent Desert Stay, Jeep Safari, Border Visit, Gadsisar Lake, Parasailing.
Pushkar / Ajmer – The spiritual city of Rajasthan: Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Dargah, Desert camp, camel fair.
Mount Abu – The Hill station of Rajsathan: Dilwara Jain Temples, Nakki Lake, Trekking and Camping at Mount Abu, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Guru Shikhar.
Chittorgarh – The fort city of Rajasthan: Chittorgarh Fort, Vijay Stambh -Tower of Victory, Badal Mahal, Taragarh Fort.
Others tourist places to visit in Rajasthan are Bikaner, Bharatpur, Bundi, Kota, Dausa, Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Barmer, Bhilwara, Dholpur, Dungarpur, Hanumangarh, Jalore, Jhalawar, Karauli, Nagaur, Pali, Sawaimadhopur, Shekhawati, Sriganganagar, Tonk.
- Let us help you plan your perfect holiday.
- Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace.
- Easy, Secure, Trusted & Reliable.
- Verified Travels Agents.
- Happy Travellers & Recommended
- Quality Control & 24/7 Support
- Discover Hot Deals
Rajasthan Tour Package - Book Tour @ Rs.15,999/ OnwardsBest Price Guaranteed · Customize Tour Package · Best Deals Low Prices · 24/7 Customer Service.
Rajasthan Tourism - The Incredible State of India
Rajasthan Tourism - The Incredible state of India. Known for rich heritage, fairs & festivals, wildlife, thar desert, unique tradition and many more. Rajasthan is one of the best tourist destinations in India. For both international and domestic tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its heritage forts, palaces, art and culture, Fair and Festivals. Rajasthan is part of “Golden Triangle Tour”. Golden triangle is most affordable tour packae. Every third foreign tourist visiting India travels to Rajasthan.
Top tourist destination with natural beauty and a great history, Rajasthan has a flourishing tourism industry. The palaces and forts of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, lakes of Udaipur, Mount abu and desert of Jaisalmer, Bikaner are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, Indian and foreign. Many old palaces and forts have been converted into heritage hotels.
Rajasthan Tourism - Rajasthan Tour Packages
Rajasthan Tourism - The Incredible state of India. Known for rich heritage, fairs & festivals, wildlife, thar desert, unique tradition and many more.
Rajasthan Tour Packages for leisure holiday seeker, family tour, newly-wed couple, trip with friends, history enthusiast, student group tour, thrill seeker, culture devotee, wildlife lover & photographer. While leisure vacationers, places like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mount abu, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Pushkar, Mandava and others serve as the perfect tourist destinations.
For destination wedding, events & honeymooners, they can savor the love and romance in The Lake city - Udaipur and others. Adventure enthusiast can feast on an array of activities like elephant ride, boat ride, desert safari, camping, hot air ballooning, wildlife safari and several others activities. For the culture devotees Pushkar & Ajmer main attraction, each and every corner of Rajasthan holds something for them.
Rajasthan Tour Packages
Latest Updates & Trending – Rajasthan Tourism
- Taj (Ummaid) Umaid Bhawan Palace Wiki History
- Oberoi Udaivilas Palace Udaipur wiki, No.1 Luxury Hotel Udaipur Room Rate.
- Samode Palace Hotel Jaipur – Reviews, Photos & Offers
- City Palace Udaipur Wiki – Entry fee, Timings, Rajasthan
- Luxury Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur Wiki History Rajasthan
- Taj Hotel Rambagh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan – History, Photos
- City Palace Jaipur – Point of Interest timings, Entry fee, Photos
- Desert National Park Jaisalmer Rajasthan – National Parks In Rajasthan
- Nahargarh fort Jaipur Excursion Time and Fee Rajasthan, India
- Mukundra Tiger Reserve – Mukundra Hills (Darah) National Park
Best Time To Visit Rajasthan months wise - Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan is an Indian state on the western end of the Republic of India; Rajasthan has the extreme climate conditions especially in summers. Scorching sun, desert, hot climate are some of the climatic attributes of this Royal state. Summers can be relatively tough time to visit Rajasthan for people especially coming from colder areas. Best time to visit Rajasthan is winters which stretch from the month of October to March 2nd week. Winters are pleasant; shining sun, cool breeze & nature blooming makes Rajasthan the best place for holidaying.
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in January
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in February
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in March
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in April
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in May
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in June
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in July
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in August
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in September
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in October
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in November
- Places to visit in Rajasthan in December